I feel your pain and know how you feel. My family has taken off to Cancun, Mexico and left me with a crazy red-headed lady. She has no respect. She won't even open the door for me and expects me to use the CAT DOOR! Yesterday, she brought home a cat toy made out of a stick with a feather attached to the end of it. I refused to play with it. I just stared at her...... thinking "who do you think I am?! You aren't my family..... leave me alone!" I hope my family returns soon, I don't think I can take much more of this abuse.
I will pray for you at cat nap time. My therapist has given me some advice today which I will pass on to you. You may feel anger, but don't let that stop you from being Fantastic Fred. We must channel our energy into something constructive. For instance, I have already begun preparations on a project too big to reveal here, in case the humans are spying. It's what I was always meant to do, I have faith you will find the same.
Dear Tuxedo Cat,
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain and know how you feel. My family has taken off to Cancun, Mexico and left me with a crazy red-headed lady. She has no respect. She won't even open the door for me and expects me to use the CAT DOOR! Yesterday, she brought home a cat toy made out of a stick with a feather attached to the end of it. I refused to play with it. I just stared at her...... thinking "who do you think I am?! You aren't my family..... leave me alone!" I hope my family returns soon, I don't think I can take much more of this abuse.
Fred the cat
Berkeley, California
Dear Fred the Fantastic,
ReplyDeleteI will pray for you at cat nap time. My therapist has given me some advice today which I will pass on to you. You may feel anger, but don't let that stop you from being Fantastic Fred. We must channel our energy into something constructive. For instance, I have already begun preparations on a project too big to reveal here, in case the humans are spying. It's what I was always meant to do, I have faith you will find the same.
Your Majesty,
Sherlock - The Tuxedo Cat